Your institution’s middleware connects to your RippleNet instance to carry out activities through the RippleNet API. For security purposes, the RippleNet instance maintains an allowlist of IP addresses that may connect to the instance.
Each environment has its own IP allowlist, and each allowlist is limited to 24 IP addresses.
To define a new IP addresses in the allowlist:
- Select RippleNet Cloud IP Allowlist in the Developers category of the Settings page.
New IP Allowlist Address
- Enter an IP address in the dialog box.
The address should be in dotted quad format, for example ###.##.#.##.
- Click the Save button.
To edit or delete an existing IP address:
- Click the IP address in the list.
- The Edit RippleNet Cloud IP Address dialog box displays, where you can edit the address.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.