The Payment Details page provides comprehensive information about a specific payment. To view the Payment details, click the payment ID in the payments list. The top of the Payment details page displays the payment ID and the environment in which the payment exists.
The Payment details page consists of three tabs:
The Payment Details tab presents important parts of the payment’s event trail in graphic form:
- The chain of events on the left shows each step in the flow of funds that has occurred in payment thus far.
- The payment hopper on the right shows each payment state transition and the elapsed time between them. Changes in green show successful states, changes in red show stalled or failed states.
If your instance is set up to make new payments through RippleNet Home, a Settle payment button may appear at the top right of the page once the payment has been locked by the receiving partner.
For high-value transactions, RippleNet Home utilizes the Smart Liquidation service to split large XRP liquidations into smaller liquidations over a specified time period.
The threshold for triggering Smart Liquidation is determined by the destination exchange liquidation policy and configured by Ripple.
For payments initiated in RippleNet Home, the Payment details page will display the Smart Liquidation component, which provides the real-time status of the liquidation process.
The Smart Liquidation component consists of the following features:
- Progress indicator for the liquidation process.
- List of incomplete of liquidation trades with the real-time status of each.
- Report Issue button to initiate the issue resolution process.
When you click the Report Issue button on the Smart Liquidation component, the following modal appears, providing instructions for enabling the Ripple Payment Operations team to investigate the issue.
The Payment Object JSON tab displays the full text of the payment instruction, a required subset of the RippleNet payment object (RPO). For more details, see the Standard RippleNet Payment Object Overview.
The Event Trail JSON tab displays the full text of the JSON file that defines the event trail associated with the payment.
For more information about the fields in the Event Trail Object, see the response schema in the Get event trail for payment reference page.