RippleNet improves efficiency in cross-border payments with robust features for messaging, settlement, and FX management.
The main features of RippleNet include:
- The RippleNet APIs
- RippleNet Home
RippleNet features a set of APIs that enable rapid scaling, efficient processing, and enhanced strategic capabilities. The set of APIs includes:
- RippleNet Orchestration
- RippleNet Server
- Smart Liquidation Service
You can integrate RippleNet with your payment system using a few API operations. Our broad selection of API operations lets you add any feature required by your use case.
- Quickly and easily establish connections
- Reuse existing technology integration for short time-to-market
- Consistent, efficient operational network
- Network roadmap enables future improvements
RippleNet Home is a user interface designed to help you manage all aspects of your business on RippleNet, from peering with network partners to monitoring payments.
- Create new payments
- Monitor and troubleshoot payments
- Analyze payment execution
- Manage RippleNet Home users
- Set up and manage accounts
- Define your institution profile
- Manage and retrieve API credentials
- View your partner's RippleNet Payment Object schema
- Define a RippleNet Cloud IP Allowlist
- Monitor instance health
- Check partner connections
- Create service desk tickets for technical support
ODL is a cutting-edge liquidity solution for RippleNet that allows for instant settlement without the need to hold pre-funded capital in a destination market.
- Real-time settlement of payment funds
- Access to payout rails around the globe
- Upfront visibility of fees in addition to end-to-end payment status
- Automatic payout from certain exchanges to the beneficiary's bank account