This tutorial demonstrates how use Test Harness to receive and process a single payment from the RippleNet Server UI.
- To run sender tests, log on to a Test Harness that receives payments.
Auto Lock Accepted Quotes
Auto Complete Payments
To test against an RPO schema, upload one in Test Content.
If a test is
OPEN, click Close Test .
- In the RippleNet Server UI, click Create Payment or use your own payment application.
Enter payment details:
- Quote Type: Sender Amount
- Currency: USD
- Amount: 501
Sender Account: (for example,
- End-to-end ID: (Any value such a randomly generated UUID)
- Internal ID: 001
Receiver Host: (for example,
Receiver Account: (for example,
- Payout Method: Default
, select the quote, and then click
Select quote and continue
At this step, if an active mode test were open, and if you added Additional Information (
user_info) with a test case ID that matched one in the active mode test profile, you would trigger an active mode test.
To view the new
OPENtest, in the Test Harness, refresh the Passive Mode tab
Click through the
OPENtest. Your payment should be in the
- In the RippleNet Server UI click Refresh to update the payment as Locked .
- Click Settle > Settle payment to execute the payment.
In the Test Harness, the payment state should transition to
- Click Logs to see the messages.